You give me something that makes me scared, alright
Just got home from the lantern parade after party. You were there, I was there. We were beside each other, together alone, for I think 15 minutes. I'm so stupid I can't remember the details coz I was a bit drunk. But someone teased us. And you said something, and I can't remember it. But the best part of the night was when you gave me the tequila shot from the syringe. There were other girls around you, but you still called my name. And you were laughing when I spilled a bit off my mouth. And how I can see you checking up on me when I was just sitting there intoxicated. But still, I know we can't be. Coz that's just how things are meant to happen. Thursday, December 13, 2012 @ 4:17 PM / 0 daisies
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
