If I don't say this now, I will surely break

I love that you look a lot like Ted Mosby. Adorable. I love that you smell so good. I love how listening to The Fray's Look After You gives me goosebumps cause you're the person on my mind. I love that you're really smart I love how you glance at me... I love that when I try to glance at you, you're already doing the same thing I love that you're NGSB... [?] I love that you're as simple as you are I love how you've changed my ideals I love how humble and not "feeling-gwapo" you are ...but I need not love you. Unfair life is unfair. If I don't say this now I will surely break As I'm leaving the one I want to take Forgive the urgency but hurry up and wait My heart has started to separate
Wednesday, December 12, 2012 @ 6:57 AM / 0 daisies


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.