Internship blues, reds, and yellows

Right now I'm alone in my room and I have no one to talk to, so blog, bear with me~ Four days ago our rotation assignments came out. I think that was the noisiest I've ever become on twitter. Fortunately, my followers weren't that annoyed to unfollow me. So if you're one of them, please, accept my apology, and thank you for still hanging in there. There's no denying the fact that butterflies are break-dancing in my tummy. I've been pysching myself up for this for as long as I could remember, but now that it's just a few days away, it all came down to nothing. It still drives me insane. All my self-esteem issues are like spiders crawling out of the water spout just when I thought I had them dealt with not-so-very-long ago. I constantly doubt myself, thinking I know nothing about this shit i'm signing up for. “And once the storm is over you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, in fact, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.” — Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore. I cling to this quote every time I'm uncertain if I can make it through this year... with my sanity intact at least. It's not that easy to talk the talk and walk the walk, but if I will abide to my "to do" list rigorously, with lessening internet hours at the top of that list, things will surely be half as hard as it could possibly be. DISCIPLINE DISCIPLINE DISCIPLINE - my internship mantra- repeat 6,000 times.
Friday, June 8, 2012 @ 5:34 AM / 0 daisies


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.