A week of summer vacation has passed and as I come to evaluate how it has been, meh... I can do better. So far, half of the vacation was spent watching 9-10 movies, 2 seasons of 1 series, and 1 book (and it's not even a good book), and half of it was spent side-lying, rolling, crunching, and whatever position you can do on the bed. It's funny how I promised to make the most out of this summer vacation as it would be my last as a student, but I'm not really ticking off my to-do list exponentially as what I would've wanted. The main reason might be the living situation I have now with my Lola since we do not have internet connection at home and thus I am "forced" to live here (I'm an internet slave) where people sleep at 9pm! Whaddup! I don't even sleep when I'm at home and it's summer vacation. I hate how this sitch will continue until I leave for good on the 8th of May. Blaaargh. The good side of the coin, however, is that torrent download here is profoundly fast (i'm talking of 120kbps/sec). Anyways. My Aunt is coming in about, uhm, a few hours, and so we might be hitting the beach soon (but I don't wanna go out of the house, actually). So yeah, that may count as productivity. And my iPAD3 is coming! eBooooks!!! I'm more than excited to finally lay my hands on it, but not for long, as it would only be with me for good after graduation. Blaaargh. But still, one month is still one month. Can't wait to watch movies and series with it, and of course, read tons of novels I've been dying to read. It's time for me to be literate, I guess.

Anyways, I'm really jealous of my friends going out of the country for the summer. Seeing their photos and their twitter updates about how much fun their having makes me die a little inside. I know, I'm a sucker for these things. We were supposed to go to Singapore for a week this vacation, but as usual, the change of plans. Sigh. Anyways, there's no point in being sad. I will just constantly remind myself that one day, it would be my time. And that, hopefully, would be he fruit of all the hard work I've been doing for the past three years. *cries* Darating din tayo diyan *pats back*

I don't want this summer to end, if that's even possible. But there's no point in delaying things. Internship scares the hell out of me but I have to keep moving forward. I don't have any idea how to prepare for it (other than reviewing my books, of course) but what I know is that I have to be prepared - in so many different levels, in so many different aspects, in so many different ways. But for now, I still have a few weeks to enjoy, slack off, bum around, spend days without taking a bath, etc., before the real thing finally kicks in. The Lord has his plans, I know. The Lord has his plans.
Friday, April 13, 2012 @ 4:04 AM / 0 daisies


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.