Lawson Love
I'd just like to share that I volunteered myself to be my cousin's wedding playlist maker. I'm forever in love with weddings so this project wouldn't be such a hard thing to do for sure. I'm totally enjoying myself right now and I'm discovering a lot of Youtube stars and indie bands that, mind you, got more potential than signed artists we know of. 'Course there's AJ Rafael, JR Aquino, Kina Grannis, and other independent artists who're making their way to the top via youtube, but i've never imagined there'll be a lot more to look after to! So to introduce you to one of them, say hi to my british boys, Ryan, Adam, Joel, and Andy. They're called the Lawson and their Acoustic cover of Marry the Night by Lady Gaga exudes unmatched sexiness in just 3 minutes. x Ayayay! Check them out on youtube! @lawsonofficial
Monday, February 20, 2012 @ 9:59 PM / 0 daisies
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
