Christmas what?

It's half past 1 in the morning and it's no surprise that I'm still alive and kickin'. So what got me here? Well, I do realize that I rarely blog these days even if I wanted to. I just have this weird inhibition of sharing stuff. Maybe it's a personal space issue or i'm just turning into an introvert. I can't tell. But anyways, it's Christmas. It's supposed to be a joyous time and of heightened spirits, but guess I ain't feelin' that way anymore, not unless there's a christmas song playing or the media reminds me of it. Sigh. This is one of those moments when I wish I was young, innocent, and easy-go-lucky still. Never thought that getting wiser would also make you less happy... cause you don't fool yourself of petty things, eh? Now maybe that's only me. Just me...
Monday, December 19, 2011 @ 9:12 AM / 0 daisies


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.