I said it cause I can

“If there is no passion in your life, then have you really lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you and you will find great things happen FOR you, TO you and BECAUSE of you.” -Alan Armstrong
If I'm friends with time, what I do is I search bible quotes and philosophical quotes mainly about reaching goals and dreams. That way, my supposed tiredness melt away, and just like Gatorade to an ace player of a number one basketball team, my stamina builds up again and I learn to stop pursuing mediocrity and think long term. Try it, it works for me. ♥
Thursday, September 8, 2011 @ 7:09 AM / 0 daisies


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.