ten things

TEN ARE YOUs
1. Are you single - Yes. More choosy and careful than before.
2. Are you happy - Yes. But more of contented.
3. Are you bored - Not really. I'm supposed to be studying for my teaching stint tomorrow. Just taking a break.
4. Are you white - No. But I want to marry one. Just want though, not eager.
5. Are you Italian - No.
6. Are you intelligent - Relatively. Depends on whose intelligence you'll compare mine to.
7. Are you honest - Not really. I'm a plastic sometimes but just for the sake of not being too rude.
8. Are you nice - Yes. Hope so.
9. Are you Irish - No
10. Are you Asian - Yes, you racist. Just like Nigahiga.

TEN FACTS
1. Full Name - Aila Leoncio Salvadora
2. Nicknames - Bot, Babs, Bogs, Biya, Ailapot, Ailatot, etc.
3. Birth place - Naga City
4. Hair color - Balinese Brown turning to pure black again.
5. Natural hair style - Wavy and messy
6. Currently living at - our house here in Bicol
7. Birthday -September 5
8. Mood - In the middle of stressed and carefree
9. Favorite color - Red red red. Sometimes I dig navy blue and black and white.
10. One Place you'd like to visit - Seoul, SK

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
1. Have you ever been in love - I'm not really sure? Maybe not
2. Do you believe in love at first sight - If your referring to a mother's love, yes. But to romantic love, no.
3. Do you currently have a crush? - LIKE A LOT? IT'S EASY TO HAVE A CRUSH!
4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally - Yes. Cried my heart out a lot of times for a lot of different reasons.
5. Have you ever broken someone's heart - Yes. But that's something I'm not proud of and it still haunts me. I still feel bad about it
6. Have you ever had your heart broken - Yes. Everytime I realize that you and me is just not allowed in reality.
7. Have you ever liked someone but never told them - YES. CURRENTLY. I WISH I COULD TELL HIM BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW WITHOUT BEING AGGRESSIVE. EH. :|
8. Are you afraid of commitment - Yes. Coz i'm afraid to be wasting my time on the wrong person. I want to be committed only when I'm a 100% sure that he's really the one - the last one
9. Who was the last person you hugged - My Aunt at the airport when she left for London after a long vacay. I miss her.
10. Who was the last person you said I love you to? - Trixia Mae Felix in the house!

TEN THIS OR THAT
1. Love or lust - Love. It need not to be asked.
2. Hard liquor or beer - Hard liquor. I hate the taste of beer and how it makes you feel bloated and fat. Ugh.
3. Cats or dogs - Dogs!
4. A few best friends or any regular friends - A FEW BEST FRIENDS.
5. Creamy or Crunchy - Crunchy.
6. Pencil or Pen - Pen. GTEC HAHA CHOOSY
7. Wild night out or romantic night in - A wild night out then a romantic night in afterwards = PERFECT. I can imagine going wild at a rock concert, driving real fast in his car, playing loud music, then after that, just him and me in his couch and we'll watch TV and eat popcorn. oh my, where art thou?
8. Money or Happiness - What's money without happiness?
9. Night or day - Night. Cold and starry night = romantic setting haha
10. IM or phone - Phone. I miss having late night calls and texting till sunrise. I barely load these days

TEN HAVE YOU EVER
1. Been caught sneaking out - Not yet. Buti na lang haha
2. Seen a polar bear - No but I want to!
3. Done something you regret - Yes. A lot?
4. Bungee jumped - I WANT!!!! But not yet, though. Wanna do it hand in hand with the one I love (hopeless romantic hormones bursting here)
5. Eaten food that fell on the floor - YES. EVERYTIME HAHA NAGULAT PA LANG YUNG MGA GERMS EH. NAMAN.
6. Finished an entire jaw breaker - No. Di ako bumili nun ever.
7. Been caught naked – Yes. Nung katulong namin na di marunong kumatok. haha
8. Wanted an ex bf/gf back - Got over that stage already. But I did but never would ever again. Haha
9. Cried because you lost a pet - Yes. When they fried my alagang manok for my own birthday How dare them hahahaha
10. Wanted to disappear - There were those times...

TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER
1. Smile or eyes - Smile. (Funny how this one person's smile flashed in my head the instant I've read the question. Awww)
2. Light or dark hair - Dark if Asian, Blondie if Caucasian haha
3. Hugs or kisses - HUGS. But I love kisses in the forehead. I think it's super sweet and not at all pang-lola.
4. Shorter or taller - Taller of course
5. Intelligence or attraction - Intelligence
6. Hot Topic or Hollister - Hot topic (just cause i dunno what hollister means. pero pwede na rin ang hot topic haha)
7. Funny or serious - someone with a sense of humor but knows when to be serious. I love someone with a natural sense of humor to bits. Parang "Diyan lang yung party sa may Di Makita Street" HAHAHA Awwww. That was his joke when I greeted him on his bday and asked him where the party is.
8. Older or Younger - Older or same age or pwede na rin a year younger
9. Outgoing or quiet - Quiet. I love shy types!
10. Sweet or Bad - Sweeeeeeeeet. Im over bad boys. As in over over.

TEN HAVE YOUS
1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd - Yes.
2. Ever talked on the phone for longer than an hour - Yes. Sus, HS days
3. Ever tried walking on your hands - WHAT I CAN'T EVEN DO A PUSH UP
4. Ever been to a rock concert - Yes. Miggy Chavezzzz! FTW.
5. Ever been on a cheerleading team? - HS, no choice eh haha
6. Ever went skinny dipping? - NAH
7. Ever been on a blind date? - NAH. I don't like the idea of blind dates. Parang pilit. Ang awkward tuloy. I never agree in going into one.
8. Ever went ice skating - No. My father's in manila when my friends went ice skating. Sad story. Family first
9. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley? - WAHW! Hindi po kami kasing yaman ni Mommy Dionisia. Haha
10. Ever been in a circus? - No? Can't remember.

10 WOULD YOU RATHERS
1. Go bungy jumping or cliff diving? – BOTH
2. Watch a Horror Film or a Chic Flick? –chic flic
3. Go to Hawaii or Aspen? – Hawaii.
4. Play spin the bottle or truth or dare? – Diba magkasama yun? Correct me if im wrong haha
5. Cheat or be caught cheating? – WHAT? Labo haha
6. Read or watch? – Watch. THE TAMAD ME TALKING
7. Text or Call? – Call. I want to hear your voice eh Hihi
8. Sing a Rebecca Black Song or a Justin Bieber Song? – JUSTIN BIEBER! I like his songs. Sobra naman kung makapagjudge yung mga haters. Pray, for instance. May laman talaga ang lyrics
9. Quiet and Happy or Loud but Hurting? Quiet but happy. Internal peace :)
10. Go on Facebook or Tumblr? - TUMBLR. Di lang puro chismis ang matutununan mo. Marami kang marerealize mula sa iba't ibang blogger. Though I stopped maintaing an account, tagasilip lang :D

10 LASTS
1. Last phone call you made – Papa. Pinapatunog sakin CP niya hahahaha
2. Last person you hugged - Tita Daisy nga
3. Last person you hung out with – My dad? Halos everyday sa kitchen haha
4. Last time you worked – Kanina. Nagpapretest ng Bio and earth sci sa mga maguupcat. Tapos nagdustpan ng leakage ng baha and nagmop. HAHA
5. Last person you tackled – Manny Pacquiao's money haha
6. Last person you IM'd – Trixia!
7. Last person you texted - Ate Matet of Asiawise, asking for new assignments. Haha
8. Last person(s) you went to the movies with? – My aunt din. Rio in 3d. Cooool Jesse eisenberg ♥
9. Last person you webcammed with? – Dormies!
10. Last person/thing you missed - Andre ♥
Monday, May 9, 2011 @ 6:05 AM / 0 daisies


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.