On being Productive
Just an hour ago, one of my "half-bros" (as what I usually call my father's girlfriend's sons) pm-ed me and asked me if I have summer classes. I said no and he said maybe he could recommend me to his boss in Asiawise Study Center as a tutor to a kid which has a speech problem. I was ecstatic at that moment cause it was just the perfect timing now that I feel like a sucker wasting my summer vacation on useless things, lying down all the day long doing nothing. After a while, he said he have talked his boss on the phone already and the boss approved! I just need to report at 8:30 am tomorrow at the office to a certain Ate Matet for an orientation and maybe I could meet my student too on that same day! I'm really really gushing excited! Hope everything would go well tomorrow. This is my first time to be hired and actually do something worthwhile aside from being a responsible student (CHAR!) I'm really really happy that God gave me a chance to be productive this summer and this could already serve as a working experience I can put on my resume in the near future. Gosh, I'm so happy for my life! On another note, I'm also looking forward on reading a Mich Albom book I've bought yesterday which is Have a little faith. I've been eyeing it a couple of months ago but it still doesn't have a softbound version (hardbounds are way way too expensive for my life) so I have no choice but to wait for one to come out. It was only yesterday that I finally had my hands on it.I think it's also timely for me to read this book since I'm kinda feeling that I'm slowly drifting away from God again and seem to be putting him last on my priorities at this point of my life. I got to admit that, though. I actually wanted to attend our church youth camp in Manila but sadly, i'm here and there's no way my father's gonna allow me to go back for just 5 days and pay P2000 camp fee. Pfft. So I'm just thinking of reading more and more books to feed my hungry brain and oh! speaking of hungry, my bloc mates are currently addicted to the Hunger Games series and I'm sooo curious about it so I better grab a copy of that too. But how I wish I could borrow from someone else who'll be so kind to do so since I'm not really the kind of person who invests on books. Hihi. I just buy a copy for myself from time to time if it's THAT really worth it.

I'm also currently downloading Sony Vega and Adobe Photoshop and will practice using 'em for future purposes (our Prof in our majors said we're going to heavily depend on them for our future presentations and reports as an SP so I better start moving now) and lastly, since I'm beginning to eat way beyond my limit nowadays, I'll start adjusting my body clock again and sleep earlier so I could wake up earlier and have a little jog in the mornings to avoid weight gain. Whew! It pays to be a dweeb sometimes, you know. Well, good luck to me.
Sunday, April 10, 2011 @ 2:54 AM / 0 daisies
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
