Well, who's bored?

1.Dapat ba gwapo?

- No. I've long proven that being gwapo actually fades. Let's look at the things that don't, shall we?

2. Smart?

-I do want someone who's smart. I want to have genius babies! HAHAHAHA

3. Preferred age?

-Im not a pedo. I dont want someone below 17. I dont want a sugardaddy either. 22+ is a big No-No!


4. Preferred height?

-Just a lil bit taller, basta taller! HAHAHA


5. How about sense of humor?

-Funny guys are the best guys... as friends. But its a major plus!!!


6. How about piercings?

-I actually find it very appealing but not to the point that it looks dirty and jejemony.


7. Accepts you for who you are?

-Would somebody answer this with No? OF COURSE YES! NAMAN!


8. Pink hair?

-No talaga to. Di ko na pinag-isipan. Hahaha


9. Mushy or no?

-Yes but not too much - and to me only! Not with all the girls in the hella world!


10. Thin or fat?

-Thin! Thin to lean!


11. Moreno or chinito or mestizo?

-I dont like mestizo. Chinito and moreno!


12. Long hair or short hair?

-Kung ano bagay sa kanya :) KAHIT MOHAWK OK LANG!!! HAHAHAH


13. Plastic or metal?

-This is vague. HAHA


14. Smells good?

-YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!! I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS FALL IN LOVE WITH THE SMELL!!! Amoy bagong ligo and not amoy perfume is the bezzzt!

15. Smoker?

-As long as in moderation, it wouldn't be a problem.

16. Drinker?

-I prefer not! I look up to guys who don't drink.


17. Boy-next-door type?

-Not my type but pwede na rin..


18. Musically inclined?

-Yes, that'll cool. SERENADE ME PLEASEEEE!!! Drummers are hot too. (not referring to a particular person)


19. Plays piano?

-DROOLS. NAKAKATUNAW. NAKAKAINLOVE. NAKAKAHULOG PANTY.


20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?

-ACOUSTIC! ACOUSTIC! HARANA! GUSTO KO HARANAHIN! HAHAHA


21. Plays violin?

-Pag tinutugtog niya mellow, hell yeah!!! MEI ZHUO?! HAHAHAHA


22. Sings very good?

-Not so particular with this. As long as he can sing and serenade me.

23. Vain?


-AYOKO NG VAIN! YUCK! LALAKE TAPOS PIPICTURE PICTURE NG SARILI?! TURN-OFF DAY!


24. With glasses?

-Oks lang, may binabagayan.


25. With braces?

-Oks lang basta nagtotoothbrush! HAHAHA


26. Shy type?

-GUSTO KO TO! PERO AYOKO NG TORPE!!! GUSTO KO TORPE NA HALATA! HAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHA


27. Rebel or good boy?

-Wala pa kong experience sa good boy. Pero gugustuhin ko ang good boy! HAHAHAHA ayoko ng sakit sa ulo, for pete's sake.


28. Active or passive?

-Saan?! Vague mo ha.


29. Tight or bomb?

-Ewan ko sayo ang vague mo. Bomb na lang. IZZDABOMB!


30. Singer or dancer?

-DANCER! Ala-jabawockeez. Ayoko nung ala-SHOWTIME dancer. Ivivice ganda ko lang siya!


31. Suplado?

-Sa ibang girls. Sa akin hindi. Bongga!


32. Hiphop?

-EWWW NAIIMAGINE KO FLIPTOP!!! AYOKO LORD!!! GUSTO KO PA MABUHAY!!! HAHAHHA


33. Earrings?

-Appealing. Make sure its on the left ha! NO GAYS FOR ME! HAHAHAHA


34. Torpe?

-Yes yes. Yung halata. HAHAHAHA


35. Mr. Count-My-Ex-Girlfriends-Until-You-Drop?

-The lesser the ex, the better. :))))


36. Dimples?

-Plus factor!!


37. Bookworm?

-YEP YEP! BOOKWORMS AMAZE ME. THEY'RE SMART GUYS :)


38. Mr. Love Letter?

-OO! SWEET NUN DAY! Pero wag ilagay sa cartolina, may sumpa ata yon hahahaha kidding


39. Makulit?

-OH YEEEEEEESSSSS! Lalo na pag may konting lambing. Ayee umiimagine ang lola mo AHIHIHIH


40. Flirt?

-Number one No-No! LECHENG MGA FLIRT! Nanganganak ba sila? Bat dumadami populasyon nila?! MAMATAY NA SANA LAHI NIYO!!! BITTER AKO EH!

41. Poem writer?

-Not much. Gusto ko feelings written in paragraph or essay form. HAHAHAHA

42. Serious?

-Suuuuuuuure. Seryoso sakin :)


43. Campus crush?

-Ayoko. Ayoko mapressure. Ayoko lait-laitin. Burden yon. Saka macoconscious akong maging maganda. Not so me.


44. Painter?

-Not so particular. Not into arts eh, di ko lang siya masasabayan. Kawawa naman... AKO.


45. Religious?

- OO. OO. OO! PERO WAG UMABOT SA POINT NA MAGPAPARI HA?!



46. Alaskador?

- Ennnk. Negative


48. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?

-Don't like a dota freak. Dont like an internet freak. I want a photography freak! HAHAHAHA ( Shet ang bias ko )


49. Speaks 20 languages?

-O SIYA NA! SIYA NA MAGALING! Pero as ive said, I want genius babies. HOHOHOHOH!


50. Loyal o faithful?

-Their definitions overlap eh. Both!
Friday, October 8, 2010 @ 6:50 AM / 0 daisies


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.