TATE

Yesterday was our visa application interview at the US embassy at 12:30pm. Even though there were a lot of aberrations at first and even if it took us the whole day lining up from the finger printing procedure to the interview proper, it was all worth it. We were approved! The consul who interviewed us was also cute and that was a bonus! HAHA. My aunt bought tickets already and we'll be leaving on October. The thought of flying 17hours, miles and miles away from the MNL brings me chills. The excitement is there, yes it is. But I guess it hasn't sink in to me yet. There are a lot of things left to do for this semester and i'm kinda sad that I wouldn't be able to spend my semestral break at home. First of all, I miss my dad already. I won't be able to spend time with him. We even planned to have one-on-one driving lessons within the break. That'll suppose to be our father-daughter bonding time. Plus, my friends. I have promised a lot of em that i'll have a late birthday treat when I get back home. I'll also miss November 1. My mom... K fine. There's a lot to miss. But this will be a once in a lifetime opportunity ( uh, slash that. I'm confident that i'm going to be rich someday and even work there! HAHA) But still, this is one vacation to remember. It's my first time to be out of the country. Even if I won't be able to push through all of my plans ( I planned to be addicted to Sims 3 again! AHIHIHIHI and watch more or less 4 korean dramas! and.. and... read the last song and have a little faith.. and watch he's not just into you!) Maybe i'll just have that on december. I'll just be thankful that God gave me this opportunity. May God bless our trip :)
Friday, September 17, 2010 @ 2:22 AM / 0 daisies


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.