UKAY
Ate Nena, Aly, and I were invited by our dormmate to join some sort of a prayer worship near TM Kalaw. The ministry was called DOULOS. I know for a fact that there's the same ministry as that in Naga. I know people who are members of that group. Anyways, the sort of a theater hall was jampacked with students from different universities ( that's why it kinda smelled. haha ) It was fun though, there was a band who sang rock christian songs and there was a short, entertaining talk too afterwards. On our way home, we passed by an ukay ukay so we didn't let the chance pass. I freaked out in a good way cause there were clothes that costs 3 for P10 only! Haha Like, where the hell can you find that? Just pure awesomeness. Haha I bought 4 pieces and felt reaallly good. Im an ukay lover. I just love the feeling of buying stuffs that are one-fourth the price of those in the department stores.Oh ukay. :)
Friday, June 25, 2010 @ 8:46 AM / 0 daisies
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
