Can you feel the love tonight? ♥

This was Ate Nena and his boyfriend Ryan, a U.S. Navy who just came back from the Philippines for a two week vacation. This shot was taken at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport with Aly as the photographer and me as a.. uh.. supporter. Had you been there, you're heart will definitely melt at the scene. They haven't seen each other for a looong time but you know that their love was there, their love was patient, and their love endured despite all the tough times they've been through ♥
I always tell Ate Nena that I envy her. I envy her kilig smiles, her night time phone calls, and all the things that comes along with having a boyfriend. Their love story makes me want to fall deeply in love again. But I know that having one would bring about a lot of responsibilites. Haay oh well, its good to be in love.
TRUE LOVE WAITS
..true love is worth all the wait. Just keep that in mind :)
Ryan and Ate Nena, stay in love forever. I'm so excited to see you on your wedding day. I love you!
Wednesday, June 9, 2010 @ 4:40 AM / 0 daisies
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.
